Technology has undergone a major ‘convenience shift’ with the growth of cloud computing and its ability to give us service-based applications and data access over the Internet.
Users at all levels are using smartphones, tablet PCs and smartphones to connect and compute more instantaneously than ever before.
Inside this new world of ‘instant computing’ there is still a very prevalent need to protect data. Firms looking to serve a more mobile, more online and more productive user base also need to provide security measures. After all, we now operate in a world where downloads, and no longer boxed products, have become the accepted norm.
AVG CloudCare™ provides protection in a pay-as-you-go framework, so that users only pay for the protection they use. This means that sales staff can concentrate on efficiently serving its customers and new business prospects, rather than devoting unnecessary time and money manually managing existing users.
Making these kinds of savings at the core of your firm’s IT delivery model has a direct and positive impact on costs and translates into increased profits.
As users adopt the cloud model of computing and its ‘remotely connected’ world of application services, you may want to consider the financial benefits of a remote management functionality such as AVG CloudCare™.
Here’s how AVG CloudCare can save you money:
- AVG CloudCare’s single, central management console and automatic alerts keep you in control of protection performance for all of your small business customers.
- More efficient service delivery to your customers saving time and resources.
- No more manual installs/updates or de-installs saving you costs and time
- AVG CloudCare™ architecture is compatible with existing firewalls and across all browsers — fewer user compatibility issues saves money on user support.
- AVG® Antivirus is effective, fully-featured anti virus protection that is automatically kept up-to-date. Fewer malware and protection issues for your customers resulting in fewer problems for you to manage, so this is great protection that’s simply more profitable.
- AVG CloudCare™ architecture is built with SSL 2048-bit (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption in transit and multiple-layer firewalls with SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) that works alongside secure user password enforcement technology — customers are protected, effectively, from the start, at lower cost to you.
If you want more information on cloud technologies then read our FREE guide on cloud computing for small businesses.
For more information on AVG CloudCare, visit the AVG CloudCare site.
If you have any questions or comments, come and let us know on the AVG SMB Facebook page.